Are you using the mpl app to earn money by playing games and tournaments? If it’s yes, then you should know that it is compulsory to first complete your MPL Pro Account KYC to make any withdrawal.
In this article, I will guide you to get your mpl account KYC verified via the app. After completing the KYC, you can withdraw your earnings anytime to your wallet/bank account.
People are making lakhs of money by playing games on mpl so it’s become important for the company to verify the accounts of its users for tax calculation and other financial aspects. let’s see the whole MPL App KYC process:
- 1 Steps To Complete MPL Pro Account KYC
- 2 What To Do When Your MPL KYC Gets Rejected
- 3 How To Solve The MPL KYC Pending Problem
- 4 FAQs
Steps To Complete MPL Pro Account KYC
Step 1: Download mpl app and install it on your phone. Skip this step if you already have the mpl app on your smartphone.
Step 2: Create a new mpl account using this mpl referral code: ND5XFYQU or login to your existing mpl account.
Step 3: Click on the mpl “Wallet” icon displaying at the top-right side.
Step 3: Go to “Token Balance” and click on the “Earn More” option.
Step 4: Scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Complete KYC” option.
Step 5: Select your ID Type: Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License.
Step 6: Enter the ID Proof number, your name, Date of birth and select your state.
Step 7: Upload a clear front photo of your valid ID Proof (The backside photo of id is asked to upload only when it’s necessary)
Step 8: Make sure that you have provided all the correct details and click on the “Submit KYC” option.
Step 9: Now, your mobile IMEI verification will be done instantly and the document verification will take up to 48 hours to get verified.
If you are getting this error message: “mpl kyc error in fetching response” then close the mpl app, clear the cache memory and do the kyc process agin.
Note that upon your document id verification completion, you will receive an SMS from the mpl team regarding your MPL KYC status: Accepted or Rejected. If it’s rejected then you have no chance of doing the KYC process again.
What Are The Documents Required For MPL KYC
As of now, mobile premier league accepts only four document id proofs which are listed below:
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
What To Do When Your MPL KYC Gets Rejected
If your mpl account kyc is rejected for any valid reason then you have to do it again. But, in order to prevent the rejection again, I will share some important tips here.
Before directly starting with the solution will not work, we should be first aware of the fact that why mpl rejects our kyc application. So the reasons behind the kyc failure are:
- The ID proof given might be invalid or duplicate.
- Photo of the id proof would not be enough clear to read the contents in it.
- You might have entered any wrong detail that do not matches with the id proof during the kyc submission.
- Your mpl profile details do not matches with the document uploaded.
There can be many reasons but the above ones are the most common and popular ones for getting rejected.
Now, comes the solution part. Follow the steps below to solve your MPL Account KYC Rejected Issue:
- First, check for the kyc status message that you got from the mpl verification team. Find the actual reason behind the mpl kyc problem to find the right solution.
- Check your mpl profile details like name, DOB, gender and state.
- Again go to the KYC Submission page through the “Wallet” and then “Earn More Tokens” options. And this time make sure that you are doing everything correctly.
- Now, select the ID Proof that you want to upload and enter its number correctly.
- Enter your personal details like first name, last name, DOB and state.
- Make sure that the details provided must match with your id proof as well as your mpl profile.
- Finally, upload the good quality photo of the selected document.
- Submit the KYC application and wait for the response.
- That’s it, done.
How To Solve The MPL KYC Pending Problem
There are only two ways to solve mpl account kyc pending problem and those are:
- You should wait for the response from the mpl team because it may be that there would be a holiday or non-working day.
- You can contact the mpl customer care team through live chat via the mpl mobile app. During chatting with one of the mpl support agent, you can ask about your mpl kyc verification status and also guide him/her to speed up your kyc process.
Read This: How To Unblock Your MPL Pro Account
Mobile Premier League is the most popular and largest gaming platform in India with millions of users. The company is endorsed by the famous cricketer Virat Kohli. So, what are you thinking now, these facts are enough to clear all your doubts and make you trust on mpl.
How To Bypass MPL App KYC?
No, there is no way to skip or bypass your mpl pro account kyc process. You will be asked to complete your kyc when you will try to withdraw your earnings.
Is MPL Account KYC Safe?
The simple answer to this question is that yes, it’s completely safe. MPL is the most popular and trusted mobile gaming platform in India.
How To Do MPL Fake KYC?
You cannot do a fake KYC because the document and the details that you provide during the KYC process goes under manual verification. If you are providing any wrong details or fake document then your your KYC will get rejected and it may also happen that your account also gets banned permanently.
Is It Necessary To Do MPL Pro App KYC?
Yes, it’s compulsory to complete your mpl account KYC verification so that you can withdraw your winning amount without any issues.